Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Day in the Life of My Bitching

Okay, so my blogs are completely going off topic. A Day in the Life of Three has turned into A Day in the Life of My Bitching.

I've been trying so hard to remain positive and not immediately judge in my everyday life anymore though. Blogging should be no different I guess. And yet, as I go back and re-read some of my posts I can't help feeling like a cynical old lady with my granny panties in a bunch.

I will say that perhaps my blogs have fallen off of the happy and humorous bus because I am finding the strength within myself to adapt a little better to this whole "Life of Three" business. It's not really any easier - I'm just streamlining it to be more efficient and a notch less stressful. That, in itself, gives me less to write about these days. Wiser Mommy = Less embarassing and humiliating situations?

I know, I know. You guys are just pining away for my next blunder. Trust me, I constantly scrutinize our daily activities now and wonder if it would make good content. The cold weather and fear of winter illness has kept us indoors more than usual - and there are only so many things that can happen inside this house. Mostly it's just cabin fever. Nothing funny about that. Believe me.

So anyway, I'll forewarn you that there isn't going to be any mind-blowing content or deep thought to this particular post today. "As opposed to all those other mind-blowing posts you've blogged lately?" you are probably thinking. And to that, I respond "Exactly!" with a mostly straight face. I just thought it might be nice to give you a heads up that I think I will try straying from time to time from the kids to other subjects. If for no other reason than to remind myself that sure, I'm a Mom, but I'm also just a regular person sometimes too. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment