Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mud and dirt and all things holy.

I pride myself on the fact that I encourage my kids to get dirty. Like, really dirty. None of this "Oh, why yes, I even let my son play in the sand this afternoon at the park!" crap. Big froopin' deal. That's what you DO at the park.

I'm more of the type that if it's raining I give the kids boots and umbrellas and send them into the backyard with shovels. Most of the time the boots and umbrellas are tossed aside and they end up with toes squished in mud and soaking wet heads. Isn't that dirty enough? You might ask...

Apparently not for my children. And honestly, who wouldn't want to be this care-free with mud?

Example 1:



Example 2:



Example 3:



And the BEST example of them all:



And so the ol' saying goes... "God made dirt, and dirt don't hurt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment